Blog Archive

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Weather's getting good.

I got a few items marked off the to do list. I'm booked up for the motorcycle training course at the end of Feb. Once that is done I can get my license, title & register the bike. Will also have to get it inspected. Got my insurance sorted out $10/month, not bad. Ordered a helmet, jacket and gloves (need all these for the course), should arrive tomorrow.
Still waiting on the front brake light switch, I figured out where I need to wire it in, should be straight forward.

 Had another go at trying to figure out the turn signal issue, right side works fine, left side is slow to start blinking and then the gap between blinks is a little to long. Fixed a dodgy ground connection in the rear left, but that was not it, all the other ground connection seem good, pulled the switch on the handle bars apart, cleaned the contacts and tested, not that either. This leaves the relay, which the way its wired up doesn't make much sense as the right side works fine. Would like to eliminate the relay as the problem but I don't have a working one to compare with. the only other issue is the power connections but as all the lights light up it shouldn't be that. Back to the relay.

73F/23C on Friday, would be great to take a spin, must have patients.

No comments:

Post a Comment